We are celebrating and raising awareness of Black History Month (UK) by hosting our second Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) webinar. Our expert speakers will reflect on their personal career experiences, as well as demonstrating how they use their positions as HR and functional senior managers to influence and impact diversity hiring and retention strategies within the financial and professional services sector.
Discussion points will include:
- How talent acquisition & recruitment agencies can work together to push forward the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DE&I) agenda.
- Experiences of black professionals working in financial and professional services.
- The positive discrimination vs positive action debate.
- What firms can do to attract, promote & retain diverse talent.
- The value that diverse professional services firms give to their clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to draw on the speakers experiences and knowledge, and to receive some practical D&I advice. There will be a Q&A session so you can pose your questions to these experts.
The event is aimed at global leaders, managers, and HR specialists within the Financial and Professional Services sector, where you will have the opportunity to:
- Get involved in the discussion with very experienced DE&I leaders.
- Gain inspiration from others and discover practical strategies to integrate into your business.
- Influence and evolve your firm’s talent strategies contributing to your business’s success.