Assistant Company Secretary
22nd December 2022
Assistant Company Secretary - Competitive Full-Time Role
London Financial Services, Legal
An innovative financial technology company is looking for a new Assistant Company Secretary to join their growing team. These are great opportunities for an assistant Company Secretary or a paralegal with an interest in becoming a company secretary. Global reach of the organisations means you have access to very international colleagues.Apply Now
Chris SimmondsConsultant, Legal +44 (0) 20 7871 5789 email@example.com View profile
- Prepare agenda and meeting packs.
- Minuting of meetings and drafting of resolutions,
- Liaise with external partners including notaries, external auditors, foreign registrars and company secretarial agencies,
- Keep company records maintained and completing filings at Companies House.
- Undertaking regular reviews of entity management and related corporate governance activities
- Either a qualified company secretary or significant paralegal experience in a financial services organisation.
- Experience of and ability to minute meetings.
- Experience of Blueprint or equivalent company secretarial record system would be preferred.
- Working towards ICSA qualification is preferred.
- Must be a confident independent worker, but with an ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
To review the formal job description or to arrange a time to discuss this opportunity please contact Chris Simmonds at Danos Associates on 0207 871 5789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org