Commercial Lawyer – Investment Bank (Interim)
28th September 2021
Commercial Lawyer – Investment Bank (Interim) - £75,000 - £100,000 Investment Banking
A top investment bank in the City of London are looking to hire a general commercial lawyer to aid them on a variety of commercial matters, particularly relating to technology and IP. The main focus of this role will be to work on a variety of commercial transactions, and to draft and negotiate a range of documents and contracts.Apply Now
- To draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contract and transactional documents. Most commonly these will include licensing agreements, technology outsourcing and vendor agreements, NDAs, procurement applications, and various others.
- Advising on legal matters such as data protection, outsourcing, procurement etc.
- Providing legal advice on issues pertaining to a variety of technology including big data/AI, blockchain technology and e-commerce.
- Interfacing with senior stakeholders and other teams across the business on a range of legal matters.
- Must be a qualified solicitor, with at least 2-7 years’ PQE.
- Must have experience with general commercial legal matters, ideally In-House in a similar role.
- Must have excellent drafting skills.
- Ideally has some financial services experience.
Please apply for this role or contact Penny if you would like to discuss this role further.