Corporate/Commercial Paralegal – London-based Investment Manager
15th December 2021
Corporate/Commercial Paralegal – London-based Investment Manager - Up to £40,000* Financial Services, Investment Funds
London United Kingdom
Our client, a leading pension fund investment manager are looking to hire a paralegal to assist the senior legal team. The role will cover all areas but will be particularly focused on assisting with transactional and investment matters, and with general corporate and company law issues.Apply Now
- To assist the legal team with a variety of legal tasks relating to both everyday legal operations of the fund, and their investments.
- Providing legal assistance with regards to commercial transactions and general corporate issues, particularly IT, outsourcing and vendor contracts, and licensing and procurement issues.
- Draft and review of various legal documents; from NDAs, term sheets and memoranda, to Investment Management Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements and others.
- Providing advice with regards to regulatory compliance issues, particularly in regards to upcoming legislation and regulations.
- Must have at least two years’ experience as a paralegal, specialising in commercial or corporate law, or in banking & finance.
- Any experience with financial services or funds is a major plus.
- Must be a strong and able legal drafter and be confident in taking responsibility for a very wide range of documents.
- Must be able to work well in a team but also be a strong independent worker.