Commercial, Tech & IP Lawyer
28th March 2022
Commercial, Tech & IP Lawyer - Competitive
Birmingham Investment Bank
Our client is looking to hire a Commercial, Technology & Intellectual Property (IP) Lawyer. This is a permanent position in the Birmingham office of a major global investment Bank, to support its FinTech and Cloud-based business with a range of legal and contractual tasks. You will support the business by providing practical legal assistance (drafting contracts, negotiating terms and transactions) and providing high-level strategic and legal advice to senior stakeholders.Apply Now
- To provide advice on various general commercial, Intellectual Property, technology services and data transactions, and to play a leading role in the draft and negotiation of the contracts and documentation as well as shaping overall legal strategy.
- Provide guidance and advice to the business in regards to regulatory matters, particularly surrounding data protection and data usage, outsourcing, IP and other government regulations.
- To instruct and coordinate external counsel when necessary.
- Must be a UK or common-law qualified lawyer, 7+ years PQE.
- Ideally has trained in a top city law firm or in-house within a similar financial institution.
- Strong knowledge and experience of technology, outsourcing, IP and data transactions and regulations.
- Excellent drafting skills, and experience handling a wide range of contracts and transactional documents.
- Must be a confident independent worker, but with an ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
For more information, please contact Mark Waters.