3rd November 2021
Compliance Analyst - £55,000 - 12-month FTC Investment Manager
A well-known Investment Manager are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join them and support their Front Office as soon as possible on a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract.Apply Now
- Timely identification, investigation and communication of investment guidelines related issues.
- Investment guideline monitoring of Charles River pre, post and batch trade alerts and warnings.
- Research breaches to determine whether they are passive or active and consequently advise on associated actions.
- Clear communication with relevant stakeholders on breach related matters.
- Ability to interpret investment guidelines within fund documentation (operational, client specific, regulatory).
- Support the Head of EMEA Guideline Compliance with the preparation of business and committee reporting.
- The IMC or IAQ qualification is desirable.
- Charles River or equivalent (e.g., Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM, thinkFolio) experience is a requirement.
- Suitable experience in pre/post trade investment guideline monitoring is a requirement.
- Ideally experience across a range of product and instrument types including UCITS.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.