Compliance Assurance Analyst
17th September 2021
Compliance Assurance Analyst - £60,000 - 12 Months Fixed-Term Contract Investment Management
A well-known Investment Manager are looking for a Compliance Assurance Analyst to join them on a 12-month fixed-term contract as soon as possible. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable firm that may be able to offer a longer-term option.Apply Now
- Undertake risk-based compliance assurance reviews of regulated activities efficiently.
- Complete compliance assurance reviews and tasks to completion, in accordance with the Group’s Global Compliance Assurance Framework.
- Promote awareness across the firm of high standards of regulatory risk management.
- Draft reports from assurance reviews, including detailed findings and remedial actions in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed and the Compliance Assurance Plan updated with progress.
- Periodically review and update compliance risk assessments, which form the basis of the compliance assurance programme.
- Liaise with colleagues in Compliance, Risk, Legal and Internal Audit regarding assurance plans, reviews, findings, themes, and controls issues.
- Ensure that well-organised files are maintained of review work undertaken to evidence completion of assurance plan and findings.
- Compliance Assurance experience including undertaking thematic reviews and monitoring for complex organisations
- Experience Financial services
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting for more details.