Compliance Manager – Asset Management
25th April 2022
Compliance Manager – Asset Management - £300 to £400 Per Day (Limited Company)
London Compliance Private Equity / Asset Management
A leading Private Equity Fund is looking for a Compliance Professional to provide generalist compliance support for an immediate start. Your role will include reporting, monitoring and KYC checks. This is a 1-month rolling contract and requires you to have buy-side experience.Apply Now
- Accurate reporting of the compliance monitoring programme results and escalating breaches appropriately.
- Ensuring the compliance monitoring procedures and regulatory reporting procedures are kept up to date and that they continue to evolve in line with regulatory changes.
- Assisting with and collating accurate information to ensure submission of timely regulatory filings.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar compliance role at private equity, asset manager or hedge fund manager.
- Good knowledge of the FCA regulations pertaining to Private Equity.
- Strong organisational skills.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow at email@example.com for more information.