Conduct Risk SME Consultant
22nd December 2022
Conduct Risk SME Consultant - £600 per day 6 Month Contract
Working for a growing insurance brokerage client in the city, this firm has a flexible, hybrid working model and is a supportive but dynamic firm to work for. They are working on building out their regulatory team in line with FCA requirements.Apply Now
Bradley HandelaarAssociate Director, Head of Interim Compliance +44 (0) 20 7010 1154 firstname.lastname@example.org View profile
Conduct Risk Framework Management
- Exercise day to day oversight over the firms Conduct Risk Framework
- Deliver quarterly report Conduct Group
Conduct Risk Annual Review
- Perform annual review of Product Risk Assessment Matrix
- Perform annual class of business conduct risk assessment process in liaison with underwriting teams
Fair Value Reviews
- Assist in developing approach to meeting the FCA’s Fair Value requirements/ reviews and implementing this across the syndicate for in-scope business
- Perform preparatory work for the implementation of the FCA Consumer Duty
- Complete and submit the Eligible Complainant Questionnaires in line with Lloyd’s deadlines
- Complete the LIC PIR submissions in line with Lloyd’s deadlines
- A minimum of 10 years conduct risk SME knowledge.
- Previous Lloyds/Insurance market experience from a regulatory perspective.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to start a contract in the next 4 weeks.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.