Conduct Risk Specialist
24th May 2022
Conduct Risk Specialist - £90k (FTE) 6-Month Role
London Full-Time Position / Flexible Working
This role is responsible for assisting the business in management of its Conduct Risk Framework, implementation of Fair Value Reviews and related tasks. Reporting to the Deputy Compliance Officer (“DCO”). You will also be required to undertake ad-hoc work as may be requested from time to time by the Compliance Officer, Deputy Compliance Officer, or other Senior Management.Apply Now
- Conduct Risk Framework Management: Exercise day to day oversight over firms Conduct Risk Framework. Deliver quarterly reports. Peer review the framework and documents and suggest improvements.
- Conduct Risk Annual Review: Perform annual review of Product Risk Assessment Matrix. Perform annual class of business conduct risk assessment process in liaison with underwriting teams. Perform annual review of Conduct Risk Appetite Statement. Deliver annual Conduct Review Report and Non-HPR Product Report.
- Fair Value Reviews: Assist in developing approach to meeting the FCA’s Fair Value requirements/ reviews and implementing this across the syndicate for in-scope business.
- Consumer Duty: Perform preparatory work for the implementation of the FCA Consumer Duty.
- Reporting: Complete and submit the Eligible Complainant Questionnaires in line with deadlines. Complete the LIC PIR submissions in line with deadlines.
- Ad-hoc work as requested from time to time.
- Ability and willingness to learn and acquire knowledge of corporate regulatory requirements as set by the PRA, FCA and other relevant regulatory bodies – Conduct Risk Experience. Management Skills. Computer skills. Relationship skills. Financial Awareness. Decision making. Communication skills.
- Administration and Compliance: Organisation skills and ability to operate at all times to the standards and rules of the regulatory bodies and those set out in the firm’s standards documents.
- Systems and Procedures: Able to understand and maintain effective Conduct Risk management systems and procedures.
- Reports: Ability to prepare reports as required.
- Accuracy: Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Relationships: Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with regulators, colleagues and other professionals.
- Communication: Ability to communicate directly and through correspondence, in a manner appropriate to the audience.