Credit Risk Analyst
1st October 2022
Credit Risk Analyst - £55,000-£65,000 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
A well-known Investment and Retail Bank are on the lookout for a Credit Risk Analyst for at least 6-months for a Fixed-Term Contract. Our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and have said there is a strong chance the contract will go on longer than 6-months.Apply Now
- Review new extensions and manage the Forbearance Report.
- Ensure that credit risk is managed within agreed lending rules and criteria and the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Manage watchlist account meetings and support delivery of the impairment reporting under IFRS 9.
- Identify, address and manage model risk (including all EUC’s used for credit sanctioning and IFRS9 reporting) in line with Group policy and standards.
- Support in the delivery of a product risk framework, ensuring department-specific risks are monitored and recorded diligently in the local risk register.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulation at all times compliant with the FCA principles and internal procedures for Treating Customer Fairly.
- Review available systems and or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received, evaluate customer detriment, and make fair and reasoned decisions in a timely manner and in line with TCF principles.
- Knowledge of programming language: SAS, SQL, Alteryx, Other.
- Good Reporting Skills: MS Office, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and to manage time and keep to deadlines.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more or have any further questions about this opportunity.