26th October 2021
Director, Whistleblowing - £100,000-£130,000 / c£600-£700pd Investment Banking
A Well-known Investment Bank are looking for a Director level hire to support them within their Whistleblowing team on an initial 6-month contract and are looking for someone to join as soon as possible.Apply Now
- Delivery of investigations: Undertake interviews, take statements, analyse facts, gather evidence, ability to compile robust, and timely investigation.
- Conduct investigations in accordance with Compliance Investigations methodology.
- Collaborate closely with Senior Stakeholders in order to ensure timely and consistent investigations.
- Ability to quickly to digest and analyse large amounts of information and reach decisions on judgemental issues relevant to the whistleblowing program.
- Consideration of legal and regulatory frameworks relevant to whistleblowing and the legal, regulatory and policy frameworks.
- Extensive professional experience in conducting and managing significant investigations in a corporate environment.
- Proven investigative experience across a range of themes and products.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity with handling sensitive regulatory matters and risk identification
- Experience of operating at senior levels within an Investment Bank
- Proven track record of delivery.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about this opportunity.