Funeral Planning/Senior Retail Banking Compliance SME
25th April 2022
Funeral Planning/Senior Retail Banking Compliance SME - £500 – 700 per day (outside IR35) 3 month + contract
London Start Date: ASAP
Working for a growing Life Insurance firm offering funeral planning, our client is looking for a Senior Compliance SME on an interim basis to manage a compliance function. Keen to talk to candidates from a consumer credit, retail, insurance, mortgage and wealth background. 3 month contract but possible permanent opportunity if interested.Apply Now
- Advisory role to this growing client as they go through FCA approval.
- Implement key compliance programs, update manuals, implement regulatory change.
- Respond to regulatory and other ad hoc requests.
- You have knowledge of broad compliance topics including monitoring, advisory, AML and regulatory change.
- Good Excel Skills.
- Retail Banking of Life/Funeral Planning experience.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to manage time and keep deadlines.
Please contact Katherine Lord at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.