Head of Compliance
3rd October 2022
Head of Compliance - 12-month Contract, £150,000 Private Equity
A global Private Equity client are looking for a Head of Compliance to join them on a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract. The client is looking for someone to start between mid-December and the beginning of January 2022.Apply Now
- Advising senior staff on regulatory obligations and how to meet those obligations.
- Assisting the Global Head of Compliance on leading the UK compliance team.
- Drafting new policies, periodic reports and ad hoc advisory memos.
- Ensuring that the UK compliance programme is compatible with the firm’s global compliance programme, aims and culture.
- Assisting with the firms’ corporate governance – e.g. advising boards of directors.
- Providing support on a wide variety of domestic and international regulatory matters.
- Ideally a lawyer with minimum 10 years PQE within financial services experience or a committed compliance professional with strong, relevant experience and an analytical mindset.
- Ideally previous experience as an SMF16 or previously as a CF10.
- Strong and rounded experience of FCA rules and an understanding of MiFID and/or AIFMD is necessary.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.