Interim Compliance or Paralegal
21st December 2022
Interim Compliance or Paralegal - £350 – 500 per day 3 – 6 month contract – potential for permanent opportunity
Fully remote or hybrid working encouraged Insurance SME
Our client, a Lloyds Insurance firm in the city is looking for a generalist compliance SME/ Paralegal to assist with day to day duties in the compliance function.Apply Now
Bradley HandelaarAssociate Director, Head of Interim Compliance +44 (0) 20 7010 1154 firstname.lastname@example.org View profile
- Generalist role, working as part of the friendly compliance team at a mid size insurance firm in the city.
- Working closely with the legal team on a number of FCA projects.
- Central compliance and advisory duties – knowledge of Lloyds and PRA rules.
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance.
- Compliance SME with Lloyds Brokerage/Syndicate sector experience.
- Must be able to work independently and adapt at short notice.
- Central Compliance or Paralegal experience is also beneficial.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.