Interim Senior Compliance Manager
28th September 2021
Interim Senior Compliance Manager - £80,000 – 90,000 12 month FTC. Insurance
London – Hybrid working UK
Working for a large well know insurer, our client is looking to develop their advisory and regulatory change team. £80,000 – 90,000 12 month FTCApply Now
- Proactive relationship management of regulators and supervisors (particularly PRA and FCA), highlighting trends to senior management.
- Management and coordination of regulatory reviews, deep dives, information requests/responses.
- Manage the follow up and tracking of agreed actions to resolution between the firm and the UK regulators (PRA and FCA), providing advice on regulatory expectations.
- Support the senior leaders by attending meetings with the regulators, taking notes as required, escalating issues when appropriate and providing feedback internally.
- Forward planning of all RSA regulatory meetings and arrangements and associated internal prep sessions.
- Assist in developing the firm’s regulatory intelligence through networking and developing understanding of the regulatory development of the Compliance function.
- Assist the Compliance Operations and Reporting Manager, through regular provision of metrics and MI.
- Ability to work on a hybrid model with at least 2 days per week in the office
- Start October 2021
- A min of 8 years insurance compliance expertise in house or at the regulator
Please apply for this role or contact Katherine if you would like to discuss this role further.