Investment Risk / ESG Project Lead
25th April 2022
Investment Risk / ESG Project Lead - £700 to £1,000 Per Day
London Risk Private Equity
A leading Private Equity Fund is looking for an experienced Investment Risk professional to provide project management oversight for BAU investment risk and support the SME to the transition of a new system. This is a 6-month contract and requires you to have extensive buy-side experience.Apply Now
- Support the day-to-day analysis of the Risk function including daily VAR reports, drift analysis and liquidity tracking of portfolios.
- Assist the Head of Risk in developing quantitative monitoring processes covering positions sizes, style drift and counterparty exposures.
- Produce regular Risk Reports as required for internal committees and Fund Board meetings.
- Support the ESG project team in analytical analysis and data mining to ensure compliance with the regulatory reporting requirements for ESG.
- Provide overall project management support – update project plans, identify risks and key milestones and track to plan.
- Thorough understanding of risk analytics for an investment manager.
- Thorough understanding of the FCA and SEC rules.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of ESG nice to have but not essential.
- Significant experience and proven track record in an investment risk role within the asset management sector with a strong focus on institutional accounts, UCITS funds and U.S Mutual Funds in the asset management sector.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.