25th April 2022
KYC Analyst - £60,000 - £75,000 FTC (pro rated) Interim to Permanent
London Start Date: ASAP
A leading Private Equity client of ours is on the lookout for a Compliance and Financial Crime Analyst for 6-months to support them on an interim basis. The role requires someone with prior buyside experience and is experienced with KYC and AML.Apply Now
- Manage the CDD/KYC process for all new and portfolio investments in line with regulatory requirements and Anti Money Laundering guidelines.
- Leading on AML due diligence with respect to fund investors, co-invest partners and acquisitions. Responding to AML requests from third parties.
- Lead the collation, validation and compliance risk assessment for all investments which will involve proactively liaising with clients/investors, managing potentially sensitive client information.
- Monitor and maintain CDD/KYC analysis and documentation for portfolio investments including Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening, conducting refreshes periodically.
- Any additional wider Compliance experience is advantageous and preferred.
- Experience of regulatory compliance administration, particularly carrying out CDD/KYC processes including onboarding and periodic review of client documentation and AML, Sanctions & PEP screening.
- Prior BUYSIDE experience is ESSENTIAL – Investment Management, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Private Equity or Fund Managers.
- Experience of working in a varied role and managing a diverse workload, that at times has conflicting priorities, to ensure deadlines are met.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.