Legal Consultant, NDA & Commercial Contracts
21st December 2022
Legal Consultant, NDA & Commercial Contracts - £400 per day
12 month contract
London, Hybrid (0-1 days WFH per week) Asset Management
Working within the legal team of a major global Asset Manager, this role will assist with commercial and corporate transactions by drafting, reviewing and amending significant amounts of legal documents and contracts.Apply Now
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of legal documents relating to corporate and commercial transactions, client onboarding and other similar legal processes. The vast majority of documents will be NDAs, but will also cover term sheets, letters of intent, and linked documents.
- Advising the legal team and the business on documentary aspects of transactions.
- Working with, and advising clients of the firm on legal processes; in particular the onboarding process and any sort of regulatory or legal checks.
- Ideally is a qualified lawyer, but experienced paralegals or contract managers will be considered providing that they have significant NDA and commercial contracts experience.
- Must have strong legal drafting experience, particularly in NDAs but also in a range of other corporate transactional documents.
- Ideally has some Financial Services experience, but this is not essential.
- Must be able to commute to and work in the London office.
Please contact Mark Waters if you are keen to learn more about the role.