Operational Risk Analyst
21st December 2022
Operational Risk Analyst - £60,000 pro rata 6-Months Mat Cover
Our client an Investment Manager are on the lookout for a Risk Analyst to join their team as soon as possible. This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract paying up to £60,000 and you will work closely with the Operational Risk Manager.Apply Now
- Compiling and organising data and information on operations, you can assist the Compliance and Risk team in monitoring its products and services.
- Keep up with the paperwork for risks in the firm, including information in 2nd line risk tools (such the risk register), policies, procedures, guidance manuals, and other pertinent materials.
- Reporting on risk matters to committees.
- Review and challenge of the 1st line of defence’s management of risks via the 2nd line risk management oversight programme. Reviews may also cover compliance themes.
- Board-level Audit, Risk, and Compliance Committee and Risk and Compliance Committee Secretariat (role joint with other team members).
- Experience within a Risk and Compliance role, within an FCA-regulated Investment Manager.
- Possesses practical understanding of the legal requirements for UK financial services markets.
- Has performed deep dive analysis as well as compliance monitoring assessments as part of a general compliance monitoring approach.
- It would be advantageous to have prior knowledge in risk framework development.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org