Outsourcing and Third-party Compliance Oversight
17th May 2022
Outsourcing and Third-party Compliance Oversight - £600 per day PAYE 12-Month Contract
Our client, a global investment and corporate bank, is looking for a senior compliance oversight VP, to provide compliance and oversight of procurement. This includes outsourcing advice and the management of Conduct and Reputational risks residing with Third Parties. The role will also provide support on various bank-wide transformation projects including Third Party Regulatory Compliance programs. This is a 6-month contract at £600 per day PAYE.Apply Now
- Providing Compliance oversight and advice for Supplier Management Teams.
- Advising, checking and challenging functional strategy, initiatives and operations, including:
- Conduct policies and risk management processes e.g. Risk & Control Self-assessment (RCSA).
- Compliance Risk Assessment.
- Functional standards/procedures.
- Dispensations, waivers and breaches.
- Regulatory requirements/change.
- Incident/issue management and remediation.
- Compliance training.
- Governance processes, controls and frameworks.
- 2nd line assurance through monitoring and testing of adherence to policies and standards.
- Providing day-to-day advice to Procurement on Compliance, Conduct and Reputational risks, including advice on the firm’s policies and regulations that apply to those functions.
- Influencing senior stakeholders on Third Party risk strategy decisions.
- Interacting with colleagues across functions to ensure compliance risks are properly escalated, understood and addressed with effective controls.
- Solid knowledge of the Financial Services regulatory landscape.
- Plus, at least one of: Experience in Risk Management and Control.
- and/or: Experience of Compliance or Operational Risk coverage.
- Strong knowledge of Third Party risk and outsourcing regulatory requirements.
- Management/supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of, or exposure to, the Functional areas relevant to the role.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow or Bradley Handelaar for more information.