21st December 2022
Pensions Lawyer - £120,000 pro rata
London, Hybrid (3-4 days WFH per week) Leading Pension Scheme Manager
A leading pension fund manager are looking for a pensions law specialist to join their legal team, and provide wide-ranging legal advice, training and assistance with complaints, disputes and investigations.Apply Now
- To be the main legal contact for disputes, complaints and queries by policyholders. These range from individual policy complaints through to issues relating to usage of funds.
- Drafting of legal materials, such as booklets, handbooks, and prospectus. Also to advise upon promotional materials and other marketing.
- Advise on implementation of, and adherence to new government regulations, as well as ongoing risk management.
- To assist the business and legal team with a whole range of legal queries and matters relating to pensions.
- Must be a qualified lawyer, at least 4 years’ PQE. Ideally is UK qualified, but other jurisdictions will be considered as long as they have solid experience within the UK.
- Must have strong, demonstrable experience working on pensions law matters; ideally having some degree of specialism on pensions law issues in previous roles.
- Must be a confident independent worker and a self-starter.
Please contact Mark Waters if you are keen to learn more about the role.