Reg Reporting Analyst
20th December 2022
Reg Reporting Analyst - 2-month FTC - £65,000
A well-known Investment Bank are in need of a Regulatory Reporting Analyst for a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and the contract will be paying £65,000 + benefits for the year.Apply Now
Bradley HandelaarAssociate Director, Head of Interim Compliance +44 (0) 20 7010 1154 email@example.com View profile
- Map regulatory requirements, in particular EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, CSDR and Securitisation reporting obligations.
- Collate and report on industry code requirements.
- Analyse regulatory developments, such as FCA, PRA and EU legislation, to interpret the impact to the business areas; conducting gap analyses.
- Draft or amend procedures where gap analyses dictate this is required.
- Develop and deliver training, if required.
- Strong experience of working in a Treasury Compliance function.
- A firm understanding of UK and EU financial regulation (and specifically PRA and FCA regulatory frameworks).
- Experience of supporting change from a Compliance perspective.
- Solid Compliance experience in a financial services role or from a consultancy background
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you have further questions regarding this position.