Regulatory Change SME - Interim
15th December 2021
Regulatory Change SME - Interim - £500 per day PAYE (inside IR35)
Our client, a highly regarded Ratings firms is looking to hire into their European Compliance team focusing on regulatory affairs work.Apply Now
- Provide support to responses to regulatory supervisory requests, including regulatory information requests, management of regulatory exams and Compliance oversight of business remediation.
- Assist in regulatory reviews and examinations.
- Develop, implement and administer the company’s compliance program within EMEA, and elsewhere as needed, including reporting, risk assessment, monitoring and training.
- Oversee business development of processes and procedures to implement compliance policies based on local requirements in particular with respect to the regulatory environment in the EU.
- 8 to 12 years of post-qualification experience gained in compliance and/or regulatory environment
- Experience in interacting with financial supervisory authorities or financial stability regulators is desirable
- Experience in regulated financial institutions or capital markets environment preferred
Please contact Katherine Lord for further details on this opportunity.