Regulatory & Risk Reporting – Interim
9th December 2021
Regulatory & Risk Reporting – Interim - 12-month Contract, £80,000 – £100,000 Investment Bank via Consultancy
Working for a growing consultancy in London, my client is looking for an Investment Banking SME to join the regulatory and risk reporting team. 5 open head count with this client.Apply Now
- Understanding of the regulatory framework and reporting in the UK for banks, broker/dealers, futures commission merchants, registered investment advisors, swap dealers, and/or security-based swap dealers.
- Experience in daily capital calculations and large exposure reporting.
- General knowledge of banking and financial products.
- General understanding of large and complex financial institutions and their functions, including risk management, treasury, compliance, legal, and operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the firm’s leadership.
- 5-10 years’ experience in relevant roles within the Financial Services sector, focusing within UK banks, broker dealer, lending operations, or data life cycle.
- Reporting: Basel, CRD V, CRR II.
- Advanced experience with Axiom, Vermeg/Lombard, Reg Reporter, OneSumX or other reporting tools.
- Advanced experience with Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review reporting.
- Advanced in MS Office Suite expertise.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.