Responsible Investment Manager - VP Private Banking
3rd May 2022
Responsible Investment Manager - VP Private Banking - Up to £105k 12 months FTC
London / Hybrid Start ASAP
Our tier one private banking client is looking for an ESG Specialist to advise on the ESG Framework and Integration. This is a hybrid role based out of the London office.Apply Now
- Own the Sustainability Governance Forum and PRI Group.
- Develop the Private Bank submissions to key Group ESG Ratings.
- Regular reporting to senior management e.g. strategy papers / weekly submissions.
- Designing and implementing thematic sustainability strategies.
- Support the investment teams to ensure ESG changes to the investment processes have been made and can be evidenced.
- ESG data collection, consolidation and analysis.
- Previous ESG Integration at an asset manager.
- Knowledge of ESG Reporting standards.
- CFA certificate in ESG Investing or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex Bayne-Powell.