Senior Associate – Risk
25th April 2022
Senior Associate – Risk
London Danos Associates
Danos Associates is a leading global provider of Risk, Compliance, Financial Crime, and Legal professionals to Financial Services, Commerce & Industry, and Private Practice firms. With an unparalleled talent network, we provide experienced, top quality professionals, recruiting throughout EMEA, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. Working as part of our London team in an established and expanding international market, this role will require a combination of account management and business development skills in order to capitalise on existing relationships, develop new clients and make a valuable contribution to the company’s continued growth.Apply Now
- Development of new candidate and client relationships within the Financial Services, and Commerce & Industry markets.
- Client and candidate networking and relationship building to ensure further market penetration.
- Hold responsibility for leadership of key client accounts, develop complete understanding of clients’ requirements and the background and strengths of the organisation.
- Generation of candidates at all levels through proactive and innovative acquisition methods including headhunting.
- Conducting face to face interviews with all candidates at onboarding stage.
- Managing candidates of all levels through the recruitment lifecycle, which includes responsibility for negotiating between candidate and client for salary, benefits, bonuses, dealing with any counter offer from the candidate’s existing employer, assisting with the resignation of the candidate from their current post etc.
- Consistent delivery against measured targets.
- Effective maintenance of records on in-house recruitment database.
- Independently manage and organise company networking events, take control of budget, style of event, guest list, guest speakers, etc.
- Make recommendations for improving the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Efficiently run the recruitment desk including managing the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the team. Preparing periodic reports for management to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Communicate regularly with managers, partners, and other designated contacts within the company.
- Demonstrate a high degree of motivation, drive, and commitment.
- Have experience recruiting in the financial services regulatory cyber risk sector.
- Have a strong desire to follow processes and procedures and to advocate these across the business.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be organised and very efficient.
- Have a degree.
- Deliver marketing initiatives to support the continued awareness and growth of the brand.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity work alongside highly experienced recruiters.
- The opportunity to network with elite candidates and clients.
- A position in a fast-expanding global business with growth opportunities for the right person.
- A competitive base salary + commission + bonus + benefits.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Offices near St Paul’s in the City of London.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to: email@example.com