Senior Compliance SME
5th October 2021
Senior Compliance SME - £700 per day / £140,000 pro-rata Hedge Fund
A Macro Hedge Fund are on the lookout for a Senior Compliance Subject Matter Expert to support the Compliance team for at least the next 6-months, to help assist with a growing workload during the launch of a new fund. The ideal candidate will have worked at a Hedge Fund previously and be able to start as soon as possible.Apply Now
- Reviewing, updating, and implementing new policies and procedures for the firm, including staff training on these
- Governance, Systems and controls and Management information
- Onboard WorldCheck online tool
- Build an AML and MLRO file that sits with compliance Review sanctions and AML status of investors as oversight to CITCO.
- Be the point person for CITCO – our fund admin – on all AML matters
- Ability to review marketing documents and PA Dealing
- Outsourcing, 3rd party, vendor review and collating details on a spreadsheet for the firm
- Management and support; getting firm wide conflicts register up to date
- Must understand macro funds and ideally have worked at a hedge fund previously
- Ability to support a Head of Compliance closely and beneficial if you have held a similar position previously
- To be able to start within 2-4 weeks
Please contact Bradley Handelaar to discuss further.