Senior Governance & Assurance Analyst
22nd December 2022
Senior Governance & Assurance Analyst - £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well-known Retail Bank and Lending firm, are looking for 2 x Senior Governance & Assurance Analysts to join them as soon as possible on a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract. There is a hybrid working model with the need to be in the office at least 2-days a week.Apply Now
- Proactively support the first line risk to ensure the business understands its risk profile.
- Maintain the Risk Register and Facilitate regular business risk reviews.
- Lead independent reviews of processes to provide the assurance to senior business leadership, that the control framework is robust.
- Identify opportunities for improving processes and deliver a better client experience.
- Implement any new process improvements.
- Support the wider Operations function in understanding the rationale for change.
- Complete thematic reviews (including MI reporting on key data) of incidents and complaints.
- Experience of working in a risk, audit or assurance role within an FCA regulated firm.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Broad understanding of litigation finance and strong understanding of the risk and regulatory environment.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you have any further questions regarding these opportunities.