Senior Sanctions SME
28th June 2022
Senior Sanctions SME - £800 per day Start as soon as possible
London Investment Bank
Currently recruiting for an excellent 3 month contract. On behalf of a Global Bank, Danos Consulting are looking to hire for a Senior Sanctions SME providing advice to the broader business.Apply Now
- Assist in Sanctions Advisory based BAU work.
- Lead Compliance project to review and update all sanctions procedures, covering 1st and 2nd line, across Bank’s business lines: correspondent banking, trade finance, lending, FX and money markets.
- Provide training to staff on sanctions risk management.
- Design and implement improved sanctions management information (“MI”).
- Previous experience working within Sanctions for a Top Tier Firm.
- Available at short notice.
- 10 years + financial crime experience.
For more information, please contact Katherine Lord, email@example.com