SMCR Consultant (Part-Time)
22nd December 2022
SMCR Consultant (Part-Time) - £400 per day 2 days per week – Remote working
UK Fund Management Firm
Our client is looking for a professional that has experience in Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) regulation. This is a part-time role with remote working.Apply Now
- Assist with identifying gaps and creating and updating key documentation in relation to SMCR processes such as handover policies.
- Assist with the creation of Statements of responsibilities and Management Responsibilities Map.
- Assist with preparation of training materials.
- Assist with creating roles and responsibilities documentation and dependency matrices for in scope individuals.
- Involvement in other ad hoc tasks to support the regulatory project.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of the SMCR regulation, preferably gained with an enhanced firm.
- Experience of Asset Management industry desirable.
Please contact Bradley Handelaar at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.