Technology & IT Commercial Lawyer
3rd October 2022
Technology & IT Commercial Lawyer 6-Month Rolling Contract
Our client, a leading financial institution are looking for a lawyer to join their Glasgow office. The role will be heavily focused on technology-related legal matters, particularly procurement, licensing, outsourcing and commercial transactional matters.Apply Now
- To assist the legal team and wider business on a variety of technology related transactions – particularly data, software and IT procurement and outsourcing matters.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Advising the business on legal and reputational risk management issues, particularly relating to data and tech matters.
- Must be a qualified lawyer, ideally 0-3 years PQE.
- Must be located in, or within commutable distance to Glasgow.
- Ideally has some financial services experience, but this is not essential.
- Must have strong, demonstrable experience working with technology outsourcing and wider IT-related commercial & transactional matters.
This is a 6-month rolling contract, paid via a day rate.
For more information on this role, please contact Mark Waters, firstname.lastname@example.org