Trade surveillance Analyst
6th December 2021
Trade surveillance Analyst - £55,000 - £65,000 12-month FTC Hybrid WFH Policy
Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a Trade Surveillance professional for an initial period of 12 months with the view to extend! With over $2 Trillion worth of assets, this bank is expanding its compliance team after a record year. You will be responsible for compliance surveillance monitoring across multiple products including FX, Credit and Derivatives. This role will allow you to take the chance to step up to AVP, where you will gain invaluable high-level responsibility and experience in an expanding and fast-moving team.Apply Now
- Act as a Subject Matter and Technical Expert in the performance of trade surveillance monitoring across a range of products including FX, Derivatives and Equites.
- Carry out surveillance and monitoring work identifying and escalating financial crime, market abuse or manipulation breaches by clients or staff.
- Perform deep dive transactional reviews and be able to identify potential market abuse, insider trading and market conduct breaches.
- Work closely with and supporting senior management in the identification and mitigation of key risks.
- Suggest and collaborate with senior management on new processes for identifying and monitoring Compliance and Conduct Risk.
- 4 years + experience in compliance surveillance.
- Experience in compliance surveillance within an investment bank.
- Sound knowledge of Credit, Equities and Derivative products.
- Good knowledge of regulations including MAR, MiFID II, Volker and Dodd Frank and FCA handbook.
- Knowledge of Market conduct risk.
- Analytical or Legal Degree.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV we will be in touch.