Transaction Monitoring Financial Crime SME
19th December 2022
Transaction Monitoring Financial Crime SME - £70,000 Pro Rata, 6-Months
London Investment Banking
A leading international bank is looking for a financial crime SME to improve and enhance the banks Transaction Monitoring capability. Your role will include transaction monitoring, reviewing and investigating any alerts and completing periodic reviews. This is a 6-month contract and you must have tier 1 banking experience.Apply Now
- Use SME to improve/enhance transaction monitoring capability.
- Review, investigate and escalate Transaction Monitoring alerts for potentially suspicious customer/account behaviour.
- Assisting with and collating accurate information to ensure submission of timely regulatory filings.
- Ensure that an updated knowledge/awareness of industry developments around transaction monitoring is maintained.
- You should have at least 2 years experience in Transaction Monitoring in a Tier 1 bank.
- Extensive knowledge or awareness of automated transaction monitoring and/or screening tools.
- Identifying high risk issues and recommend solutions.
Please contact Lascelles Reid-Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.