VP Business Oversight Compliance
3rd October 2022
VP Business Oversight Compliance - £600 - £700 per day Hybrid Working
London Financial Services Compliance
You will be responsible for the oversight of the key frameworks, risk assessments and Compliance policies across the EMEA/UK regions, with some exposure to COO global activities. You will be responsible for in providing advice to key shareholders in order to ensure that regional and global requirements are met within the regions.Apply Now
- Responsible for providing day-to-day Compliance advice related to Compliance policy and standards.
- Reviewing new product documentation and new product launches, whilst providing feedback on areas of concern.
- Responsible for representing Compliance during meetings to ensure conduct risk has been identified.
- Responsible for undertaking assurance reviews to ensure that the organisations areas are operating within the correct framework.
- Provide guidance using analytical skills in relation to technical requirements by researching specifications and various regulations.
- Ensuring that activities are carried out closely with the guidelines and within compliance frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience within Compliance or other risk areas.
- A compliance related qualification.
- Knowledge or experience of operational processes (or coming from an operations background).
- A strong team player.
- Previous experience in project or change management.
- Good leadership skills to be able to lead and develop staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a Hybrid Model.
For more information please contact Tom Harvey – firstname.lastname@example.org