21st December 2022
KYC Analyst - $35.00 per hour Remote Working But Preferred: New York, NY or Jacksonville, Florida
Compliance Financial Services
An established financial services firm is in need of a skilled KYC Analyst for 12 month contract as they build out their KYC Department.Apply Now
As a KYC analyst with this financial services firm, you will be:
- Responsible for executing the Know Your Customer (KYC) activities, ad-hoc regulatory requirement reports, and remediation’s of the branch including delivering the Compliance program for anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, sanctions, Cross Border, Fiscal Compliance, and related disciplines.
- Identifying key risks in the current client lifecycle management process and recommend strategies to for future state design to mitigate AML risks while operationalizing efficiency levers and reduce account opening lead times.
- Conducting 1st level analysis of new account EDD packages.
- Stay up to date on applicable anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Ensure client vetting data and document processing comply with regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Conducting initial review of Periodic KYC Reviews.
- 1 + year(s) of experience in KYC/AML compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Deadline driven with a detail-oriented attitude.
Please contact Jace Olander at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.