22nd December 2022
Privacy Attorney - $70.00+ an hour
San Francisco Legal
Our client, an International Law Firm, is currently seeking a skilled Privacy Attorney to support their growing practice on a remote basis.Apply Now
- Counselling business partners on GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA regulations.
- Drafting and negotiating business-to-business and Business-to-customer contracts and disclosures, including privacy policies, terms of service, and End User License Agreements.
- Support sales and procurement teams in reviewing and negotiating privacy and security contractual provisions, including remediation of existing contracts.
- 5+ years data privacy experience.
- 5+ years’ experience advising clients on GDPR, CCPA, and HIPPAA regulations both domestically and abroad.
- Skilled in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating B2B and B2C agreements, disclosures, and privacy policies.
Please contact Jace Olander if you would like to discuss this great opportunity further.