Assistant FCC Manager
3rd 10月 2022
Assistant FCC Manager - 28,000 HKD per month 6 Months Contract with potential extension
Our globally renowned client is looking for an Assistant Manager, Investigations to attend to all types of Fraud and Financial Crime investigations within the Investigations team, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM). The unit comprises several teams that conduct complex and serious investigations across all types of fraud and financial crime risk, including AML, Sanctions & Anti-bribery& corruption.Apply Now
- As directed, investigate all relevant Financial Crime, which may originate from the IASD, law enforcement, business, HR, AML Investigations, or other relevant referrals.
- Responsible for investigations into the most serious financial crime and must be able to conduct competent investigations into all types of Financial Crimes, working alone and as part of a team, sharing knowledge and experience as appropriate.
- Assist the Senior Investigations Manager / Manager Investigations in identifying best practices and procedures to be followed at different stages; assist in providing guidance and solutions to the Business and / or involved areas, in timely and effective manner for each of the identified cases focusing on control weaknesses.
- Responsible for decision making as well as planning and executing the appropriate procedures for recording losses identified in the investigation.
- Provide a high-quality investigative service to many diverse business units of HSBC, such investigations may cover all typologies of fraud and financial crime perpetrated against the Bank’s customers, by the bank’s customers themselves or by Bank employees.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.