27th 12月 2022
Data Modeler - Up to HKD 67,000 per month Investment Banking
Hong Kong Data Analysis
Our client is a global financial services leader hiring a Data Modeler to design, implement, and document data architecture and modelling solutions.Apply Now
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
- 3+ years of hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols).
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts required.
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or Visual Paradigm or others) required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in team management, communication, and presentation.
For more information on this role please contact Joanne Alcantara.