IBOR Ops TPM Business Analyst - HK TPM Desk Support
22nd 12月 2022
IBOR Ops TPM Business Analyst - HK TPM Desk Support - 65,000 HKD per month
12-Month Contract with potential extension
Hong Kong Global Debt Markets Derivatives
Work with a renowned Global Financial Institution, our client is looking for an IBOR Ops TPM Business Analyst to support the Product Sales and Trading teams across Global Markets to ensure smooth IBOR transition with the trade capture and restructuring of the physical IBOR trades to RFR’s. This role is within the IBOR Transitions Operations Team to support the Middle office trade support function known as the Trade & Position Management team (TPM) in Hong Kong.Apply Now
- To trade booking support, trade compression support, leveraging various in-house tools as well as the related validation and controls.
- Pro-active engagement with internal and external, where applicable, stakeholders, both regionally and globally, strong communication skills, plus the ability to independently identify efficiency / STP opportunities.
- Awareness of the Industry/Regulatory improvements within the Derivatives market, and how that may impact the day-to-day processes.
- A strong risk focus and maintaining a robust control environment is essential.
- Excellent Product knowledge is required with previous experience supporting a fast-paced Front Office environment and relevant product knowledge, Loan market or Fixed Income products.
- Experience within Rates Derivatives Operational side and the knowledge about the IBOR will be preferred with strong focus on root cause analysis with the aim of driving process improvement.
- Understanding of front to back business – particular emphasis on trade capture into PTS and the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on attention to detail and ability to prioritise appropriately, work under pressure and unsupervised.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.