KDB Developer - IT Programme Manager (Senior)
22nd 12月 2022
KDB Developer - IT Programme Manager (Senior) - HKD 110,000 per month (Max)
Hong Kong Global Banking
One of the world’s leading global banking institutions is looking for a KDB Developer to develop technical services to handle data and to make it available for a variety of purpose to be used by quantitative analysts in the trading business for research and back-testing of trading algorithms used for pricing, trading, hedging and algorithmic execution in our Global Foreign Exchange business (GFX).Apply Now
- Implement best-of-breed technical solutions based on agreed technical design, adopting industry standard development patterns and methodologies with continuous integration / automated unit and integration testing.
- Implementing analytics and reporting MI for the Quants, Sales and Trading desks.
- Develop infrastructure and software for load balancing and scaling the architecture to support different business use cases and data growth.
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of the q language and KDB+ and experience with large scale KDB+ setups.
- Practical knowledge of Linux and experience in any functional programming languages, C, Python or R will be advantageous
- ASAP Start for 12 months contract offering maximum of HKD 110,000 per month.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.