Manager, Business Financial Crime Risk
3rd 10月 2022
Manager, Business Financial Crime Risk - HKD 50,000
Work with a renowned Global Financial Institution who is currently looking for a Manager for Business Financial Crime Risk (CDD Middle Office) to support the Financial Crime Risk agenda for Hong Kong Insurance Business, working with Second Line Compliance to continually assess local risk environment and ensure alignment with Group’s agenda and relevant regulatory priorities.Apply Now
- Support the implementation of Financial Crime Risk policy and procedure updates (such as Anti-Money Laundering, etc.) within Hong Kong Insurance Business.
- Support the execution of Financial Crime Risk controls improvement/ streamlining/ remediation activities.
- Manage Management Self-Identified Issues (MSIIs) by ensuring appropriate oversight of action plans i.e., actions are robust and executed timely to mitigate the identified risks.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders across Hong Kong Insurance Business/ other Lines of Business/ Function, to identify Financial Crime themes and emerging issues impacting Hong Kong Insurance Business.
- Track record of financial crime risk management experience and knowledge of the local regulatory environment is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with and analyze complex data with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Educated to degree level with strong collaboration and analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively (spoken and written).
- Expected Start date is on the 1st of April for 6 Months contract with a monthly salary of HKD 50,000 per month.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.