Programme Accountant & Resourcing Lead - IFRS 17 Programme
12th 4月 2022
Programme Accountant & Resourcing Lead - IFRS 17 Programme - 70,000 – 75,000 HKD per month 10-Month Contract with potential extension
Hong Kong Global Insurance
World’s largest banking and financial services institution is seeking a Programme Accountant & Resourcing Lead | IFRS 17 Programme, Global Insurance to maintain estimates, reconcile with actuals and track costs against budget for full life of programme.Apply Now
- Agreeing capitalization policy for IFRS17 project costs, maintaining both P&L and balance sheet views.
- Manage total programme costs within agreed CIB approvals and rolling 5-year AOP submission and to manage current and rolling AOP data collection, analysis and submission at group and site level.
- Establish strong stakeholder engagement across 9 countries to ensure resourcing needs across the programme are effectively met to time and cost.
- Drive resource plan delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications, and risks.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Finance, Accounting and HR related field or equivalent experience with excellent organizational, problem solving, written communication skills and high proficiency in English.
- Extensive experience in budget preparation, including version control and tracking changes with explanation; recording, reconciling, and reporting estimated costs against actuals and budget including obtaining, validating, and drafting business explanation for variances.
- Excellent skills with spreadsheets including ability to work with multiple files, creating pivots, writing macros, conditional formatting etc. and experience of working on large cross geography programmes from a cost and FTE tracking and reporting perspective
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.