Project Management Office (PMO) IFRS17
12th 4月 2022
Project Management Office (PMO) IFRS17 - 50,000 HKD per month 10-Month Contract with potential extension
One of the world's leading global banking institutions is hiring for a PMO Admin to be part of IFRS17 Project Management Office (PMO) or respective governance among business units and the Group on key End to End Delivery and implementation of business initiatives.Apply Now
- To take the lead in coordinating the implementation and provide monitoring support for the progress of key Programme deliverables, identify potential risk and issues, and arrange for the necessary reporting.
- Be responsible for organizing respective management meeting including preparation of presentation materials, communication plans, and business cases via co-ordination with respective key stakeholders and conduct business research and participate in ad hoc projects to explore new business opportunities.
- In addition to, supporting the End-to-End Programme Delivery Lead on various Team Admin matters and coordination with various teams such as Audit etc. for smooth functioning of the team.
- Calendar management support for the End-to-End Programme Delivery Lead & Global Head of Integrated Reporting (Global Insurance).
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline, minimum of 5 years’ experience in administration and project management office (PMO).
- Good knowledge of financial services industry with strong business acumen and numerical sense.
- Strong coordination and relationship management skills to deal with multiples stakeholders with ability to work effectively as part of the wider Project Management Office team, collaborating on deliverables as required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; Excellent written communication skills & high proficiency in English.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.