Risk - Business Analyst – Project Management (Senior)
21st 12月 2022
Risk - Business Analyst – Project Management (Senior) - 75,000 HKD per month 12 Months Contract with potential extension
One of the world's leading global banking institutions is hiring for a Project Manager / Business Analyst who is experience in banking industry and with MR/CCR work experience.Apply Now
- Responsible for the roll out of global counterparty credit and market risk systems in Asia Pacific countries; with focus on regulatory driven change projects.
- Implements major changes on global risk systems and processes in Asia to support the regulatory changes and business strategies in Global Markets.
- Manage and run projects effectively, conduct business analysis, collect user requirement, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
- Work closely with regional and group risk stakeholders as well as the Asia’s business to analyze and agree the risk system requirements.
- Solid Business Analysis experience and working experience in Global Markets or Banking Industry environment, with relevant exposure and knowledge in Market Risk or Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written with a comprehensive understanding of content and context – Fluency in English required.
- Able to prioritize and manage demands from multiple projects with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability with ability to work independently and perform under pressure, with good negotiation and influencing skills.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.