Risk - Business Analyst (Senior)
21st 12月 2022
Risk - Business Analyst (Senior) - 80,000 HKD per month 12 Months Contract with potential extension
Work with a renowned Global Financial Institution who is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to conduct business analysis for the AP deliverables for the Data and Technology Enhancement changes and provide assistance to the AP workstream lead in successfully delivering the programme from definition to closure. This will work closely with the global and regional stakeholders, provide values added analysis and resolve project issues/blockers.Apply Now
- Senior Project Manager to implement and drive the Data and Reporting projects within the region.
- Ensure regional scope of work is appropriately defined and delivered; function as the single point of contact across the work packages across the different Risk & Compliance work packages across Wholesale, Retail, Operational and Market risk.
- Ensure appropriate alignment of roles/responsibilities and efforts across Group, Region and Sites within the region. Identify gaps in delivery plans and escalate for appropriate inclusion in Programme scope.
- Act as the day-to-day lead for Asia Risk, supporting the Global Team/Lead for the workstream, other appropriate stakeholders and the regional senior management team.
- Proven experience of leading change Programme in a Risk & Compliance context and experience of discussing complex analytical subjects with non-technical internal and external counterparts.
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle, best practice techniques on project delivery and most importantly, adhering to the Business Transformation Framework (BTF).
- Strong leadership, be able to communicate and influence a wide range of stakeholders, with capacity to interpret complex business/ risk requirements, translate the technical details into business context, and vice versa.
- Advanced understanding of reporting requirements, data lineage, architecture within the bank will be advantageous and knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, competition, economics, etc.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.