Senior Project Manager – Compliance Transformation
22nd 12月 2022
Senior Project Manager – Compliance Transformation - 100,000 HKD per month
9 Months Contract with potential extension
World’s largest banking and financial services institution is seeking a Senior Project Manager – Compliance Transformation (CT) to ensure effective and efficient definition, planning, management, and execution of global change programmes related to financial crime risk, support the business teams and client to meet its regulatory commitments. Financial crime risk covers key areas such as money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption.Apply Now
- Plan, mobilise and direct projects of high complexity and scale from project definition to closure; end-to-end planning and delivery of one or more projects proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits.
- Understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques including understanding purpose, values, culture and fundamentals of the Global Transformation.
- Work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective and demonstration of commerciality with strong financial acumen.
- Delivery of large-scale complex programmes at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage.
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation experience with ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors, make key strategic decisions.
- Prince2 – Optional.
- PMP training or Certification – Desirable.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Desirable.
- Any relevant local banking qualifications such as ACIB (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers).
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.