Senior Risk Business Analyst
22nd 12月 2022
Senior Risk Business Analyst - 45,000 - 60,000 HKD per month
Traded Risk Transformation | 2 positions available
Hong Kong End of December 2022 Contract with potential extension
Worlds largest banking and financial services institution is seeking a Risk Business Analyst - Traded Risk Transformation to roll out global counterparty credit and market risk systems in Asia Pacific countries; with focus on regulatory driven change and Asia GM Growth projects and implements major changes on global risk systems and processes in Asia to support the regulatory changes and business strategies in Global Markets.Apply Now
- Manage and run projects effectively, conduct business analysis, collect user requirement, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
- Work closely with regional and group risk stakeholders as well as the Asia’s business to analyze and agree the risk system requirements.
- Drive project progress against plan; understand, challenge and proactively manage the key project risks and issues.
- Work with a diverse group of project stakeholders to influence strategic direction to meet business goals and support benefits realization.
- Solid business analysis experience and Solid working experience in Global Markets or Banking Industry environment, with relevant exposure and knowledge in Market Risk or Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written with a comprehensive understanding of content and context – Fluency in English required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Manage stakeholders proactively with good negotiation and influencing skills with ability to prioritize and manage demands from multiple projects with strong problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability. Able to work independently and perform under pressure.
Please contact Aireen Santiago at Danos Consulting if you are keen to learn more about the role.