The Danos Group Webinar – Diversity, Equality & Inclusion In Banking & Finance – Implementing Inspirational Strategies.
Recorded on Thursday 25th February 2021
It is essential for firms to constantly reassess their Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategies in order to aim for equality. D&I in the workplace is key for increasing productivity and innovation, which in turn promotes better business performance and growth.
This event was aimed at leaders and managers within the banking and finance sector, where you will have the opportunity to:
• Get involved in the discussion with the most prominent thinkers on Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion in the Banking & Finance industry.
• Gain inspiration from others and discover vital practical strategies to integrate into your business.
• Create and shape your own D&I strategy to contribute to your business’ efficiency and development.
• Grant Potter (Event Host): Partner, Head of Americas (USA)
• Peter Umesi (Event Host): Associate Partner, Head of European Risk (UK)
• Robyn Grew: Group Chief Operating Officer, & General Counsel for Man Group.
• Oluchi Ikechi: Managing Director (Partner), Business Restructuring & Innovation, Capital Markets Accenture UKI.
• Brenda Trenowden CBE: Partner, Diversity & Inclusion Consulting Leader, PwC.
We realise we have the power as a recruitment company to actively influence the inflow of under-represented groups into the sector we service, thereby helping to advance the Diversity, Inclusion and Equality agenda.
To find out more, please contact us, email: email@example.com