Since joining the Danos Group as the new Group Managing Director back in the summer, I have been overwhelmed by the outstanding quality of our business relationships and the attention to detail that our team delivers, enabling our clients to fulfil their security, legal, risk, and regulatory responsibilities.
After the shock of the sudden death of Dominic Danos, our founder, at the start of the year, the team has pulled together in a way that can only be described as remarkable.
2022 has seen us support more clients and candidates than ever with their Compliance, Financial Crime, Legal, Risk, and ESG resourcing solutions and career paths. We are very
proud of what we have achieved; some highlights include:
- Partnered with +90 new clients across our businesses in EMEA, the Americas & Asia Pacific.
- Helped 354 governance professionals in securing their next career move.
- Danos Consulting delivered 109% revenue growth globally, and we developed our Consulting Services solution.
- Significant investment in our expertise, with the launch of our dedicated Cyber practice, formulation of our global Legal practice, and increased resources for our Compliance, Quantitative Risk, Model Risk and Analytical Risk teams.
- Winners of the British Recruiter Awards for “Financial Services Recruitment Agency of The Year (2022)”. We were also shortlisted for a further four recruitment awards, that recognised our entrepreneurial approach to business, and our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
- Delivered over 40 initiatives to support and raise awareness of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) internally and with the sectors that we service.
- Over the last year our staff and community have fundraised for five key charities – Doverhouse Community Football Club, Leadership Through Sports & Business (LTSB), London Legal Walk, Movember, and Save The Children.
This success is due to our expert regional teams, who work hard to ensure that we understand our clients’ and candidates’ needs, and to provide service and insights that are unrivalled in the market.
We thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to working with you in 2023 by supporting your business or personal career development.
Wishing you a safe and happy festive season, and a healthy and prosperous 2023.
Best wishes from
Group Managing Director, Danos Group